MISSION: Supporting Our Nation’s Military
Top of Utah Military Affairs Committee (TOUMAC) establishes and enhances business and military relationships. Our strength comes from our diverse and active members who share the common goal of improving the quality of life for our military personnel.
TOUMAC Activities And Events
TOUMAC accomplishes its mission through a series of activities and events throughout each year:
- Annual Military Salute Picnic: Annual picnic recognizing our airmen and their families for their service.
- Base Recognition Program: We provide and help fund close to 100 award baskets to military and civilian award recipients.
- Hill AFB Appreciation Night (Raptors Baseball): Each season we buy out Lindquist Field and provide complimentary tickets to Hill AFB personnel and their families.
- Military Review: These dinner events provide an opportunity for our members to receive updates on issues and challenges facing our military today.
- Thunderbird Reception: We co-hosts a private reception for community leaders to meet the United States Air Force Thunderbirds and featured aerial demonstration acts. (Air Show takes place every two years)
Benefits of TOUMAC Membership
TOUMAC provides forums for committee members and military leaders to meet, partner and discuss issues and concerns relative to national defense. This is your chance to give back to the men and women serving our country. The commanders and airmen of Hill AFB really appreciate what TOUMAC does.
Members are encouraged to participate in committee affairs and activities.
Why TOUMAC Needs You!
Andrew E. Busch, Lieutenant General USAF Retired, and Former Commander, Ogden Air Logistics Center, said it best when he was quoted, “It is gratifying to know that for almost 40 years, the Top of Utah Military Affairs Committee has kept its commitment to provide support and continually strengthen community support for its military neighbors, friends and family. Their outstanding efforts have made the Top of Utah one of the most military-friendly communities around and contributed to the outstanding reputation Hill Air Force Base currently enjoys.”
Get Involved in this Mission
To be a member of TOUMAC, you or your company must be a member of the Davis Chamber of Commerce or Ogden-Weber Chamber of Commerce. Once a member of either Chamber, you will need to apply to become part of the committee and when accepted the cost of TOUMAC is $125.
Click here to apply for the Top of Utah Military Affairs Committee, or call either the Davis Chamber at (801) 593-2200 or the Ogden-Weber Chamber at (801) 621-8300.